Wednesday, October 31, 2012

After nearly 20 years of battling a low grade lymphoma - Waldenstrom's Macroglobunemia I now have two cancers. Iam optomisticthat I will go into remission The new one is T Cell Plasmoblastic Lymphoma. I will start an agressive chemotherapy in the local Kaiser Permanente Hospital. I may remain in the hospital for up to three weeks while they monitor my heart, immune system, low blood pressure and more. I am very lucky to have a loving and suportive wife,family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. Sending healing thoughts and energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm optomistic as well for your full and speedy recovery- keep us musicianers posted, and if you need anything, please holler!

    michael ford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to you. I have learned a lot from your website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you beat it! Your website is a tremendously wonderful resource, and even just saying that sounds like gross understatement.

    Best wishes from Merced, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you, Norm. The website truly is a blessing, and your CDs started my obsession with collection everything OTM I can find on disc.

    ReplyDelete